Server Crash again

dadneumann at adelphia.net dadneumann at adelphia.net
Thu Jan 23 20:58:34 EST 2003

FWIW dpt:  I've got a dual Super P6D?? ... ummm... well anyway,
it's an older board, dual 600 PIII max, IIRC, but EVERY TIME I
enabled the thermal sensor, the thing would beep every few
seconds no matter what threshold I set the temp. to.  I finally just
disabled the bios setting for it.  As near as I could tell, the temp
never exceeded 30 C anyway.  And it ran 24/7 for 2 years, until I
upgraded.  Trivial, but as you also have a Super boardbeing weird, I
wonder if it's more than just coincidence.

-Greg