X11 Screensavers

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at dynabrade.com
Wed Jan 15 13:31:42 EST 2003

Nice... Not much you can say to that... :) I was looking for some nice GL
screen savers maybe some fish or something, 2d multi colored circles
bouncing around the screen, installed with xscreensaver by default, are
really kind of lame. KDE has some nice GL savers (flying TUX, matrix) but
the xscreensavers suck.

Justin