vfat?

Charles Rishel chaz03 at localnet.com
Fri Jan 10 12:19:03 EST 2003

agreed, more info needed.

Are you having any problems mounting the drive?
Is anything readable on the drive/partition?
The Fat32 partition is not compressed?  I found the hard way a LONG time
ago that Linux cannot read compressed Windows partitions.

Provide more info for more help.

Chaz03

At 09:03 PM 1/9/03 -0500, you wrote:
>more info needed...more info needed....
>I think since we only had people that couldnt make it this week, that we
>should make it next week... just my .02 of course
>
>On Thu, 2003-01-09 at 20:28, Chet Olszewski wrote:
> > I am having trouble viewing files on my fat32 partition.... It appears
> > to be mounted but I cant read anything...
> > Any ideas?
> >

> > Thanks,
> > Chet

"If you want others to follow, give them leadership that they can believe in."