format fat32

David M Rosonowski rosonowski at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 5 00:57:18 EST 2003

Well, having resolved my previous dillema, (she was
over tonight... we made an attempt at watching star
wars  episode two) I have a new, minor one.

I have come upon a Cabletron MRXI-24 10BaseT Hub.

Now, simply plugging everything into it, communication
is possible, so the hub is very much working. Now, the
thing that irks me is the console port on it.

Now, I know working with cisco equipment, you set the
terminal something like this:

COM(Whatever physical port it's hooked into)
BPS:9600
Parity:None
Stop Bits:2
Flow Control (None/ Hardware)

Or, at least it's that way on the 1600's and 2600's
I've worked with.

Anyways, the question: would anyone happen to know the
proper settings to communicate with this peice of
hardware? Googling it brings up a lot about how to
configure it when you're online with it, but nothing
about how to get to that point.

Any and all help would be appreciated.

=====
"I have not slept a wink"