sendmail relaying

deadpoint deadpoint at adelphia.net
Fri Jan 3 21:48:11 EST 2003

this mc will generate a sendmail.cf that will relay all mail to a
central mailserver which handles the mail processing for your network. i
thought that was what you where looking for, sorry. could you forward
one of these bounced message to the list as an attachment so i can have
a look at the headers?