ATI ghraphic card

Richard Hubbard hubbardr at adelphia.net
Fri Feb 21 17:05:34 EST 2003

FWIW I have only heard moderate to bad things about ATI's support for
linux.  At best, they get out a driver for linux when the card goes into
production.  at worst, they claim everything as ip, and don't release
drivers for linux or specs for the card so that someone else can write a
driver.

Have you checked the NVidia cards? I've never had a problem with them as
far as linux is concerned.