CITRIX ICA

Tom McKim mckimt at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 19 12:52:27 EST 2003

CITRIX is going to provide a client to run Our Accounting Software and our Warehouse Management Software that are Windows Based.
I'll take a look at the Linux Thin Client.  If my apps can run on it than it wont matter.
 "Riga, Anthony" <Anthony.Riga at searbrown.com> wrote:Why not just set up a Linux thin client. Unless your company uses Windows. Citrix Metaframe only runs on Windows servers. We use Citrix server  here at my company. I think the Citrix client will only work with Windows. I havnt seen a linux version.
 http://www.ltsp.org/      -----Original Message-----