Mozilla Crashing when I go to Java sites

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 14 10:01:25 EST 2003

I should have paid more attention to this thread but I thought it was JAva
only.  My mozilla (mandrake 9.0 , Moz 1.1) crashes very frequently now.  I am
tryingto read e-mial at yahoo.com and it crashes almost every time I try to
update a page or go to a new page in my mail.

Not sure what I might have screwed up.  I do run crossover and I have Java
installed (JDK 1.4)  Any ideas of what to look at , Moz just hangs for a minute
then disappears where should I check to try to see what is happening?

JJN

I shoudl also mention I can't seem to get urpmi.update to work cuz I get a seg
fault after download finishes as it tries to start installing...

PPS anyone know of an IRC client I can use through a proxy (trying xchat and
can't get it to work, no password necessary on proxy...)