Good IDE for webdev under Linux

Michael Richardson mtr3 at buffalo.edu
Fri Feb 7 20:37:55 EST 2003

--In a burst of eloquence, Friday, February 07, 2003 6:09
PM -0500 Robert Dege <rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU> usus loquendi:

> When you say IDE, I think (Integrated Drive Electronics).
> But I think you mean some sort of GUI app for web
> development?

	Exactly. Mozilla Composer doesn't offer source-code color
coding like MS Visual Studio's environment. On Windows,
I've found an extremely powerful alternative to MS in
HTML-Kit (http://www.chami.com/html-kit/) Unfortunately, an
OpenSource OS port is a long ways off, if ever (they want
to move to a license model for professional use).

Michael Richardson