Video Monitor Compatibility

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 7 15:05:22 EST 2003

Sorry this is so late but you don't even need a manual when you knwo where to
look

Vertical Frequency
 56-75Hz

Horizontal Frequency
 61-68kHz

That's the spec for that monitor and you can enter it manually, also  0.28 dot
pitch and 1280 X 1024 max res.  THose settings are helpful for fine tuning but
I ususally enter the actual V and H Frqs as I get the best performance without
the risk of over doing it...

JJN