returned email

A. Paul LeBarron II shipdadip at adelphia.net
Tue Dec 30 11:31:47 EST 2003

Probably somebody had a virus on their PC and they had your email address
in their address book.  The virus scanned the person's address book for new
email addresses and found yours.  The virus than sent out email from the
infected PC with your email address in the "From" field.  This is called
"email spoofing".  Really not much you can do about it.  I would scan your
PC for virus using the latest virus definitions.  If no virus is detected
than you are ok.  You can read more here:
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.klez.gen@mm.html