Redhat ES E1000 Problems

Justin Bennett justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Mon Dec 29 08:15:40 EST 2003

I tried loading all the e1000 modules with the new kernel (using
modprobe) They're were several diffrent e1000 modules included. Lilo as
the boot loaded, Everything looks ok in the /boot area, I'm assuming my
cards don't like the new e1000 drivers..

 e1000
 e1000_4412k1

I tried loading them both with no luck.

Justin Bennett