Redhat ES E1000 Problems

Rev. Rafa Cruz-Ortega chaplainking at netscape.net
Sat Dec 27 22:09:15 EST 2003

Dear Justin,

Best of the Season and don't forget the reason.

I much admire your pluck.  I dread upgrading my kerner without an elmer
(HAM Mentor).  I have MDK for all my adventures into linux land.  When
nothing MS has will run on a box I put my CD in and away I go Mandrake
is all the rage.  I have never gotten to first base with RH and I have
never tried any version beyond 5.  My MDK is 7.2 and I am too Happy with
it.  Merry CHRISTmas and a healthy happy new year.

All the Best