Info request for my Mom's "new" computer...

Greg Neumann dadneumann at adelphia.net
Sun Dec 14 10:01:50 EST 2003

Thank you all!  This is more than I hoped.  Now, the next stage ... presenting
the options to Mom.  Just think, a septegenarian grandmother using Linux!
Conspiracy theory of the day:
How likely is it that M$ is funding SCO to keep Linux from making too much
progress while they try to get Long(wait)horn to final ... er Beta? release??
Again, Thanks, everybody!!
-Greg