Info request for my Mom's "new" computer...

Ronald K. Wechter niterav at adelphia.net
Sun Dec 14 02:37:47 EST 2003

Here's What we use for the Depew Fire Department:

http://corp.ixpres.com/

$8.49 per month, 3 months FREE!
Thank you for your interest in our Dial-Up Special. Service includes:
  Unlimited National Toll Free Access
  Minimum of 5 Email Accounts
  Worldwide Webmail - Internet Email
  24/7 Toll Free Technical Assistance