Program for your info

Stephen sfielding7 at cogeco.ca
Wed Dec 10 11:27:39 EST 2003

    Freebie: Rootkit Hunter

Permlink <http://www.spywareinfo.net/dec10,2003#rkithunter> | Top
<mailbox:///C%7C/WINDOWS/Application%20Data/Mozilla/Profiles/Home/6rqsmy96.slt/Mail/mail.cogeco.ca/Inbox?number=1033106#top>

Rootkit scanner is scanning tool to ensure you for about 99.9% you're
clean of nasty tools. This tool scans for rootkits, backdoors and local
exploits by running tests like:

    * MD5 hash compare
    * Look for default files used by rootkits
    * Wrong file permissions for binaries
    * Look for suspected strings in LKM and KLD modules
    * Look for hidden files
    * Optional scan within plaintext and binary files

System requirements:

    * Compatible operating system (see 'Supported operating systems')
    * Bourne Again Shell (BASH)

Supported operating systems
Tested on:

    * Red Hat Linux 7.2
    * FreeBSD 4.3/4.4/4.7/4.8
    * FreeBSD 5.0/5.1

Please note that I have not tested Rootkit Hunter. I don't have any
linux or BSD distros installed currently. If you should have a bad
experience with this software, please let me know.

      Links:

http://www.rootkit.nl/projects/rootkit_hunter.html :: RootKit Hunter
Project

--
              \\\|///
             \\- - -//

I am looking but I do not see your SMILE