Mozilla 1.5 rocks!

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Mon Dec 8 22:05:00 EST 2003

Being a programmer type, I want most software to do things a little
different - my way.  Well the thing I like most about Mozilla is that it
does just about everything the way I want it done (and that's pretty rare)!

I finally got the spell check to work.  Had something to do with doing a
full install instead of a custom one.

--
In just two days, tomorrow will be yesterday.