Mozilla 1.5 rocks!

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Mon Dec 8 10:14:05 EST 2003

Hello all,
  Just wanted to put a note out on Mozilla 1.5. I gotta say that this is
a very nice package. I started looking into it because of the junk mail
features, etc. The junk mail feature is just too cool. I know that Joe
has mentioned about the spell check features too, I have no problem with
them, in fact, I have it set up so it checks prior to sending. So, if
you guys haven't check out this package yet, you may want to, it's
pretty damn slick. The themes that you can install on-the-fly are also a
very nice bonus!