No images in Mozilla Messenger 1.1

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Sat Dec 6 17:18:44 EST 2003

I just noticed the weirdest thing.  I just forwarded a message with
images in it to someone.  When I click on forward, it opens a window for
me to edit the message.  In that window, all the images display.

Any ideas?

Joe

--
"It is of interest to note that while some dolphins are reported to have learned English, up to fifty words used in correct context, no human being has been reported to have learned dolphinese." --Carl Sagan