Changing KDE desktop icons on Mandrake

Asheville Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Fri Aug 29 13:04:00 EDT 2003

Thanks to all who replied.  That worked.

I found the "Other" icons in the dialog box.  How do I find files that
are icons or make new ones available that I might design?   Under
Windows they had a .ico on the end to identify them.

I created two desktop application links for Mozilla.  They both point at
the same file, but one has the flag -mail on it to start Mozilla
Messenger.  This works fine if I want to run the browser xor the mail,
but when either is running and I click the icon for the other, it
complains that my user profile is in use and won't let me in.  How do I
create application links that will both work together?  It's just a
links problem, because clicking on an href in an email still opens the
browser and it works fine.

Joe