knoppix

Kenneth Lawson kennethlawson2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 13:15:14 EDT 2003

JB;

  It has to be burned as a ISO image. Nero will do a ISO image Roxio
might is it has enough features enabled. I like Nero Better. Put it
into the cd drive and and restart the machine and it should go into
knoppoix. It takes a while to load, because it has to comple the knearl
on the run. as it boots. onces its going it should work good.

 Ken
--- JB <mesimpleton at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I downloaded knoppix and burned a cd but it won't
> boot.
> I switched the bios to boot the cd drive first and
> then the floppy but that shouldn't matter. I'm not
> sure if I burned it wrong or what the deal is. At the
> knoppix website it says you can make a boot disk from
> a boot img on the disk but I looked at he disk and it
> is just the whold iso image. Did I burn the disk
> wrong?
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.
> Thanks in advance.

=====