Apache slashes

cliff at cliffmeyers.com cliff at cliffmeyers.com
Wed Aug 27 01:10:12 EDT 2003

Maybe you could post your httpd.conf file as an attachment so I can have a look?

-Cliff

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 20:07:12 EDT, Jacobstoll at aol.com wrote:

This is the problem i think because my users and myself get an error
saying "connection refused on 127.0.0.1" when the slash is not put in.I also made
an error in the linux version. Its Mandrake linux 9.1 with apache 2 (the one that
came with mandrake). My other server is Redhat 9.

In a message dated 8/26/2003 7:13:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,