Apache slashes

Jacobstoll at aol.com Jacobstoll at aol.com
Tue Aug 26 20:07:12 EDT 2003

This is the problem i think because my users and myself get an error saying
"connection refused on 127.0.0.1" when the slash is not put in.

I also made an error in the linux version. Its Mandrake linux 9.1 with apache
2 (the one that came with mandrake). My other server is Redhat 9.

In a message dated 8/26/2003 7:13:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,