PHP

Mark Musone mmusone at shatterit.com
Fri Aug 22 22:24:53 EDT 2003

Well..it's funny after looking at it in more detail, your way was
working fine..
But, and I think you mentioned it, is that you got the dimensions
reversed..
It definitely works, but you'd just need to change your code (if you
want to) to look at the array the other way..
i.e. the first dimension is the FIELD, and the second is the ROW..
you way definitely works..your 2x2 grid that you did also works...either
way, as long as you got it working :^)

-Mark