Adelphia`

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Fri Aug 15 08:43:36 EDT 2003

I was thinking the same thing but was too lazy to type it. I have never
once used the installation cd for adelphia at any installation for any
os. Companies like that really need to get some more open minded people,
either in higher places or ones that aren't afraid to speak there minds
to the higher places

--
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com>