squid?

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Thu Aug 14 15:07:48 EDT 2003

just quickly because I am real busy but here is an excerpt from one of
my squid setups, it has no problem getting to https sites,
acl all src 192.168.1.1/192.168.1.255
acl manager proto cache_object
acl localhost src 127.0.0.1/255.255.255.255
acl SSL_ports port 443 563
acl Safe_ports port 23 25 110 143 1024 1025-65535
acl Safe_ports port 23
acl Safe_ports port 1024
acl Safe_ports port 80          # http
acl Safe_ports port 21          # ftp
acl Safe_ports port 443 563     # https, snews
acl Safe_ports port 70          # gopher
acl Safe_ports port 210         # wais
acl Safe_ports port 1025-65535  # unregistered ports
acl Safe_ports port 280         # http-mgmt
acl Safe_ports port 488         # gss-http
acl Safe_ports port 591         # filemaker
acl Safe_ports port 777         # multiling http
acl CONNECT method CONNECT

Is it just one site? or all https sites?

--
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com>