Installing a new hard disk

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Wed Aug 13 22:55:57 EDT 2003

If you cannot even boot correctly, check your jumper settings
(master/slave) on the drives, also, even if your drives are set
correctly with the jumpers, your BIOS, if not set for auto on the ide
channels, may be set for the previous drive. That drive being hdb, would
not only have to have the jumper set to slave but the other drive, hda,
would have to be set as master. But since your other hdb drive boots ok,
I would check the BIOS.

--
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com>