PHP tutorial Slides

Richard Hubbard rhubby at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 08:00:54 EDT 2003

It seems to work ok in mozilla, but the notes don't
show up on the bottom.

I'm reminded of an anecdotal story told several years
ago, some OS pioneers are giving talks.
Stallman: My presentation was made using TEX and other
GNU software because I don't support any proprietary
software.
Raymond: My presentation was made using TEX and other
GNU software running on Linux because I don't believe
in the concept of proprietary software.
Torvalds: I'm using PowerPoint because it's easy and
it works....

BTW this was definitely in the days before Open
Office, and it may not have really happened, but it is
good to remember why M$ still has a hold on the
desktop. (On the other hand, the server side of the
world has billg terrified!)

BTW having used and taught both, PHP kicks butt over
ASP any day! Thanks!