NSA+Linux=HOLY S***

Richard Hubbard rhubby at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 7 14:44:38 EDT 2003

Actually, this one isn't quite as nefarius, and was
being worked on long before King George II.

The idea was to create an out of the box, secure linux
distribution.  However, for some reason, one company
from Seattle had an issue with a government approved
operating system that would be, hands down, the one of
the most secure OS's you could put on your computer.
Especially since that would mean that the secure OS
did not have the initials MS.  IIR correctly, funding
for this initiative dried up shortly after George II
was crowned. I wonder why?