NSA+Linux=HOLY S***

Joshua joshua at navyjosh.us
Wed Aug 6 23:45:24 EDT 2003

Hello,

Well being my nosey self browsing Government websites I found
Security-Enhanced Linux @ the NSA's website. I was like HOLY SHIT the NSA
got it fingers into Linux now? Well lookie here http://www.nsa.gov/selinux
It is a load of laughs they wanted the chips in modern day PCs to patrol
them they probably think why not Linux? Well there you are the NSA is
non-stop trying to get your Information even know they are not permitted by
law to do that (or is that the CIA or both? who knows).

There also
Security Recommendation Guides they have it is like OMFG they are still
trying with Windows after all these years and now Cisco Routers? it is non
stop now with that they can track you with routers :shacks head: It is none
stop.http://www.nsa.gov/snac/

Thanks for reading my ranting and raving take a look see =) (They probably
could get the anti-trust shit dropped with Microsoft if they paid them to
add tracking software what do you think?)

Josh