Php

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Wed Aug 6 17:32:17 EDT 2003

RedHat be default sets it to 'off'.  PHP.net downloaded and custom
installs usually have it set to 'on'.

creating phpinfo.php in the /var/www/html (or other apache web
directory) with the following:

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

Would be the best bet regardless of setup/distro. Also, if it is
installed, and correctly so, you can do 'locate php.ini' and, in the
case of RH, it should be '/etc/php.ini'.  If it's custom install, with
an install that is not quite finished, 'locate php.ini-default'.

   - Tony