Server issues

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Sat Apr 26 11:01:38 EDT 2003

Well, if your server is working until you hooked up the tape drive, I
would check physical connections on the SCSI chain, proper termination
(via device or terminator), loose power plug, etc.

The freezes, are they within Mozilla, XWindows, or the system?  When a
freeze occurs, can you switch to another tty (Ctrl-Alt-F*) & still access
the system via CLI?

-Rob