Kazaa and iptables

Justin Bennett justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Wed Apr 23 13:02:21 EDT 2003

yeah I saw this page. I don't think I have the string matching on my FW.
I get cannot load library or something lke that. I'm not worried about
it. Just told my buddy he's out of luck for now. I won't be able to walk
him through recompiling kernels for expaerimental stuff.  Thanks for all
the help though. I may play with some of it just for fun.

--
Justin Bennett
Network Administrator