Kazaa and iptables

Mark T. Valites valites at geneseo.edu
Wed Apr 23 09:16:18 EDT 2003

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, Justin Bennett wrote:

> Does that link work for u? I can't resolve shadow.cabi.net

Sorry, I didn't even try it - just pasted it from the 2.4.18 kernel
config...

Maybe this will help:

[valites at bofh:~][516] $ apt-cache show shapecfg
Package: shapecfg
Section: net
Installed-Size: 20
Maintainer: David B Harris <david at eelf.ddts.net>
Architecture: sparc
Source: shaper
Version: 2.2.12-0.7-3
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.3.1-1)
Filename: pool/main/s/shaper/shapecfg_2.2.12-0.7-3_sparc.deb
Size: 8360
MD5sum: 81d1554ca7d68302c2cffe741d58f32a
 The traffic shaper for Linux configures a virtual interface, for which
 all outgoing packets are shaped. This means that you may set parameters
 and limits on outgoing network traffic. Incoming traffic may not be limited
 or shaped using this utility. See /usr/share/doc/shapecfg/README.shapecfg
 for instructions.
 .
 shaper comes from http://sourceforge.net/projects/cbqinit/

--