Kazaa and iptables

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Wed Apr 23 07:53:08 EDT 2003

I took a quick look into our shorewall config here because I could have
sworn I saw a commented out section for Kazaa in there but I couldn't
find it this morning. I was looking for the port number for you and even
in a quick search on Google, found no quick location of the port Kazaa
uses. If I find it I will pass it on.

--
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com>