Importing Outlook Express email and folders into Mozilla

umar umar99 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 19 02:25:17 EDT 2003

yeah... go to your mail and newsgroup settings. Now
under your email account name, click on server
settings. There will be a text box for Local Directory
at the bottom. That's where your emails are stored. I
have set it d:/mail for both linux and windows
versions of mozilla so that I can access my mails no
matter what OS i am using.

Let me know if that works.
Umar