xpp source code

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 19:51:57 EDT 2003

'xpp's real name is "X Printing Panel" and it can be found (with lots of
other goodies) at 'freshmeat.net'.  By the way, this is a fantastic place
to start a search for just about anything that you'd want for Linux.  For
instance, Peter at Cybersource asked if there was any way to suck the data
out of an Access database on Linux.  A quick search on freshmeat yielded
the 'MDB Tools' which contains lots of interesting stuff for demanglinfying
(is that a word?) Access database files into something that PostgreSQL or
MySQL can understand.

Later...

Bob
--- Joe <josephj at buffnet.net> wrote:
> Anyone know what the name of the source  code file for xpp is and where
> it lives?  I took a quick look and couldn't find it.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Joe

=====
Bob Meyer