squirrelmail performance

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Thu Apr 10 14:50:56 EDT 2003

from playing with 1.4.0 over the last day or so i'm not happy with it,
i'd stick with the 1.2.x series until 1.4.x becomes more mature.

i have the php accelerator loaded on another machine and it diffinetly
kicks up the php performance. it simply drops in and works, no need to
recompile php or apache, just add a line to the php.ini that points to
the library and reload apache. i started using it in conjunction with
the imap proxy with an squirrel 1.2.4 & 8 but it was hanging up to i
elimated it. now that i've been using 1.2.11 with the proxy pretty much
all day and i'm happy with the results i'll turn it back on.

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator
darinper at cognigencorp.com