lilo.conf

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Sat Sep 28 10:09:04 EDT 2002

Based on the error message, you either didn't assign a label= to your
image(s), or you didn't use default= in the global preferences at the top
of the file.

Lilo needs to know which image to default load if you don't select an
image by the time the count down reaches zero.

Like Pete said, lilo will NOT modify your MBR if any errors are present.
Doing /sbin/lilo -v will give you a nice verbose output about what lilo is
doing.

-Rob