Saw this in my LinuxToday Newsletter ....

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 11:00:15 EDT 2002

Yeah, and good luck trying to get into a site that has it...  Finally got to
one in Australia but only 50K/sec download.  The sites were flooded before it
even hit slashdot two days ago.  There are folks out there with automated jobs
that are always looking for updates.  As soon as they see a new dist, IRCs,
Email and newswires light up with the information...  Isn't the Internet great?
:-)

About 4 hours from now, and I might have a copy :-)

Cheers!

Bob

--- "Gregory J. Neumann" <gjn at certainlywood.com> wrote:
> MANDRAKESOFT: MANDRAKE LINUX 9.0 (DOLPHIN) AVAILABLE
>
> "MandrakeSoft today announced the release of Mandrake Linux
> 9.0
> (Dolphin)..." Press release within.
>
> COMPLETE STORY:
>
> http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2002-09-25-020-26-NW-
> MD-SW
>
> Thought all you "drake-o-philes" would like to see this ... ;-)
>
> -reg

=====
Bob Meyer
Knightwing Communications, Inc.