Meeting and Mozilla

Joe Bielli jbielli at netsos.com
Tue Sep 24 15:25:00 EDT 2002

A very formidable problem to resolve! I had the same issue before, it
was mind boggling how I couldn't get anything to resolve. I wound up
doing the very same thing as you, but since the computer was running
Windows ME (eeeek!) ..reinstalling DUN didn't work, I had to re-extract
most files from the CD and do the exact same thing as you. Microsoft has
the issue outlined in their KB, but under a different premise. Of course
its never as easy as describing the problem exactly as it is happening
with MS.

Screw it! And to heck with the new X-Box they are releasing (to thwart
'chippers).

Joe