Meeting Sunday and Mandrake ??

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 10 09:55:38 EDT 2002

WE can get anywhere from 5 to 25 people, and unfortunately we never know how
many will attend.

When you mention Downtown, people cringe because we had so many problems with
parking and parades and car shows and closed streets and cptr shows and home
shows and whatever else made it almost impossible to get a cptr into the
Statler Tower bldg.  Does the site have parking available?

JJN