Printer Settings

Joseph Lukasiewicz jlukasiewicz at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 2 09:28:06 EDT 2002

Jacob,
this is a default seting in your printcap file.  These spacer sheets are called the banner page.  Check the man page on printcap, there is a line you can add for your printer that will supress the page with your name on it.
Joe
 Jacob Stoll wrote:I have mandrake linux 8.1 and at the end of every print job i get a
blank sheet then it prints a sheet that states my name and my hostname,
date and printer port. On my windows machine it does not do this. I
looked in the cups config and found nothing. How do i keep the 2 sheets
from printing?

Thanks for any suggetions