looking for good tutorial...

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Sun Sep 1 12:38:11 EDT 2002

Believe it or not, the Linux for Dummies book helped me way more than
some of the +$50 manuals I bought...........You can get it at Barnes &
Noble or most likely any book store.

On Sun, 2002-09-01 at 12:29, Floyd Baker wrote:

    Hi

    I've been using win98, apache w/php and mysql for developing but now
    would like to set up my own server on the net.  The isp guy says
    that's easy enough but I'll have to maintain it myself.  Problem is, I
    don't know anything about linux.  Just a little unix stuff from the
    early 70's.  I'm sure there a fair amount to learn here so I need to
    find a good Administrator's handbook and whatever else that would
    start me in the right direction.

    I'd appreciate any suggestions...    Thanks much.

    Floyd