mozilla java plugin

umar umar99 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 25 11:07:06 EDT 2002

dont copy the plugin file into your mozilla plugins
directory. That's what causing the browser to crash.
Create a symbolic link to the plugin file in your JRE
directory in your mozilla plugins directory. Here is
what you can do,
ln -s
$JAVA_HOME/jre/plugin/i386/ns610/libjavaplugin_oji140.so
\
/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/

'course, you can change the folder names according to
your system.

Hope that helps.

Umar

--- Justin Bennett <Justin.Bennett at dynabrade.com>