mozilla java plugin

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Thu Oct 24 19:40:19 EDT 2002

What were you trying to display from mozilla that gave you java errors
originally?
On Thu, 2002-10-24 at 15:40, Justin Bennett wrote:

    Any idea where to get a java plugin for mozilla 1.1. Got redhat 8.0 that
    didn't come with java. I installed j2re-1_4_1_01-fcs-linux-i586 from sun
    and there are ns4, ns6, ns61 directories under plugin when it installs. I
    copy the
    libjavaplugin_oji.so file from ns61 (tried others as well) into
    mozilla/plugins and restarted mozilla, It crashes when I try to view pages
    with java in them. They show up as types handled by this plugin under
    help/plugins. The java runs because I have limewire installed and it runs
    fine. Ideas?

    Justin
    Justin Bennett
    Red Hat (Linux) Certified Engineer