CD burning program

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Thu Oct 24 09:28:04 EDT 2002

That is nice to hear, in the past I have had lots of problems with
GnomeToaster, just things like not unmounting the cd when it was done,
etc. I will check out the new one for sure because I didnt like the fact
you have to type each individual song in cdrbq either, too redundant. As
far as mp3 playing in RedHat, Bob and I came across that one after much
hair pulling lol, but quickly fixed it with the download right from
xmms.org