KDE LOGIN

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Thu Oct 24 09:10:30 EDT 2002

Check and make sure you have kdm on the system, type "which kdm" at the
prompt, without quotes of course. Then make sure you have the correct
path in the /etc/inittab file. If you can't find the path with the
"which" command or you have typed it incorrectly in the /etc/inittab
file, that would be the problem. Also, make sure all the kde stuff is
installed.