Samba Help

Carl Yost Jr. carlyos at Buffalo.com
Thu Oct 24 08:14:36 EDT 2002

Hey everyone,
  First wanted to thank everyone on all the samba help. Migrated all the file and print services to it, and it has been running great. I had a problem two days ago with lone tar log files using up all the file space on the /. Things went to a crawl. I fixed all that, someone all the password files were blank. I fixed that. Everyone came right back up no problem. The only issue I have now is with Samba. It works fine for everything, but adding a new machine to the domain. Everyone that is in can still log into the domain. If I take a machine out and try to put it back, it will not go in. Says domain is either invalid or does not exists. I reset the root password in smbpasswd hoping that would help. I rebooted last night after everyone was off. Has anyone seen this before. Any issue because of the lack of file space the other day. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

    Carl