NT Registry At Logon

Scott Lawton green_man at bluefrognet.net
Sat Oct 19 11:35:39 EDT 2002

On 17 Oct 2002 at 10:19, rwechter at liberatortime.com wrote:

> I think fully understanding the enemy's operating system(Microsoft)is
> essential to the success of linux :)

HEAR, HEAR !!!!!
Knowing the similarities and differences between Linux and Windows makes learning and embracing Linux a whole lot
easier. I know a DOS background helped me, and if I know how to do something in Windows I have a better chance of
figuring it out in Linux.

--
Scott
Pegasus v 4.01

"There are 10 kinds of people in the world:
those who understand binary, and those who don't."
Richard Hubbard